The Jesuits: A History by Markus Friedrich
The Personal MBA by Josh Kaufman
The Network State by Balaji Srinivasan
Leafing through various Raymond Smullyan riddle and puzzle books.
- Edmund Burke on Learning and Culture. Very beautifully written and eloquent.
- Why biology and medicine are hard to innovate in.
- How Utopian Should We Be? and Defining the Feasible Set by Tyler Cowen
- Growth in India is more important than a lot of other things.
- Perhaps It Is A Bad Thing That The World’s Leading AI Companies Cannot Control Their AIs
- The rise and fall of peer review – by Adam Mastroianni
- The Media Very Rarely Lies – by Scott Alexander
- The year in AI is astounding.